HASS GREASE LX3
HASS PREMIUM LX3 Grease is manufactured from high viscosity index base oils & a lithium complex thickener. This grease is fortified with EP additives; rust and oxidation inhibitors especially developed for bearings operating at high temperatures up to 250oC and under severe and shock loads.
- Wheel bearings operating at high temperatures up to 250oC
- Excellent Mechanical stability
- Enhanced extreme pressure properties
- High Water Resistant
- Long service life
- Suitable for low and high temperature applications
- Overcomes problems related to excessive vibrations.
- Provides protection against corrosion & water washout in wet conditions.
- Suitable for applications where extended lubrication intervals are recommended.
HASS GREASE EP3
HASS GREASE EP3 is a first generation lithium soap base grease containing extreme pressure (EP) additives for enhanced load bearing capacity. These greases are formulated with high quality paraffinic base oils and are fortified with balanced oxidation and rust inhibitors, as also EP additives.
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Excellent water tolerance
- Sheer stability under heavy duty operations
- Temperature up to 2000C
- Operating conditions that involves shock loads, heavy loads or water contamination
- Plain brass and babbit roll bearings, mill screws, steel mills and other metal working applications
- Bearing operating under high load conditions in various heavy duty applications, steel mill, paper mills, heavy structural construction/fabrication industries, mining and automotive industries.
- Flexible type gear couplings.
HASS MULTIPURPOSE GREASE MP3
HASS MULTIPURPOSE GREASE MP3 is premium quality mineral oil thickened with lithium soap and fortified with functional additives to impart oxidation and corrosion resistance. This grease provides maximum protection by adhering well to the lubricated bearing surfaces sealing them from dirt and abrassive contaminations.
- Long service life through excellent oxidation stability
- Operate at temperatures of up to 198oC
- Good rust protection with Anti-Rust & Corrosion Additives
- Performance additives to enhance the life & performance of the grease.
- MP3 conforms to IS:7623 (1993) and IPSS-1-09-006(1997) specifications.
- Recommended for multipurpose applications including high performance wheel bearings, chassis points and water pump bearings.
- All normal greasing applications in automotive, agriculture, construction and industrial.